Mission Statement: Respecting each other, succeeding together.
- To encourage all pupils to reach their true potential and become independent learners who value learning with and from others, with a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- To provide a challenging and supportive environment to stimulate, maintain and develop a lively enquiring mind.
- To value application, perseverance, initiative and independence of thought and action, as well as co-operative endeavours.
- To develop in pupils a sense of moral values so they become responsible members of society.
- To develop in pupils a positive attitude towards themselves and others, that is demonstrated in their respect for other people’s property, ideas and beliefs, irrespective of gender, race, disability or academic attainment.
- To appreciate human achievements, efforts and aspirations.
- To develop a sense of responsibility in pupils for caring for the environment both within and outside school.
- To offer a broad and enjoyable curriculum that develops children’s knowledge and understanding of the world, with particular reference to sport, music and the arts.
- To develop the skills that will enable our children to become confident and responsible members of our rapidly developing society.
- To develop a school community which affords equal value to all its members, is seen to be just and encourages mutual respect, concern for others and truthfulness.
- To foster close relationships between the school, parents and the local community.